Project Management Consulting
Once an energy project moves into the development phase, it is important to have an owner’s representative that ensures the project remains on schedule, on or below budget, and in line with its intended design. Gabel Associates supports clients during the installation process to ensure that their interests are fully protected.
Gabel Associates’ personnel have an average of 20 years of experience with the technical aspects of on-site energy projects. The firm serves as a trusted resource to support project management consulting activities.
Through Gabel Associates’ project management consulting services, the firm acts as the property owner’s representative and oversees project installation from pre-development planning and equipment staging to commercial operation, ensuring timely and efficient installation.
Our project management consulting services include on-site supervision, oversight of the installer’s activities to meet project schedules, and review of project close-out activities. As part of this service, we work closely with the developer, its on-site personnel, and the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) company to ensure that the client remains up-to-date on all activities as they occur.
Gabel Associates’ services include:
- Organization of kick-off and pre-development meetings
- Review and comment on drawings prior to submission for permits
- Ongoing status review meetings, typically weekly during project development (or more frequently if needed), with relevant contractors and project participants
- On-site inspections of work throughout development (typically on a weekly basis)
- Written progress reports (as frequently as project activity dictates, but typically weekly)
- Issue identification and facilitation of resolution
- Working with the developer to achieve final testing and acceptance approval
- Support during system commissioning
- Identification of a final project punch-list
Gabel Associates is dedicated to ensuring that project development progresses smoothly and allows for minimal disruptions to on-site activities. Our support and oversight gives our clients confidence, protection, and security during project development.