Gabel Associates has been providing high quality consulting services for almost 20 years. The breadth of our client base is a testament to our reputation for providing expert energy services that help our clients achieve success. The firm manages project development and energy procurement for hundreds of clients, large and small, who retain us for the cost-effective and efficient work that we perform.
Some of our clients include the State of New Jersey, the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, Rutgers University, the New Jersey Devils, Clayton Companies, the Morris County Improvement Authority, ConocoPhillips, Selective Insurance and ACES, an aggregation of over 400 school districts throughout New Jersey. They trust Gabel Associates to manage their energy purchases and sales, aid them through project development, provide expert economic analysis, or advise them on regulatory and policy issues.
Gabel Associates is also an authorized federal contractor under GSA Contract Number GS-10F-0089S (03FAC Facilities Maintenance and Management Schedule) and holds the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 871-299: Introduction of New Services
- 871-202: Energy Management Planning Strategies
- 871-203: Training on Energy Management
- 871-205: Energy Program Support Services
- 871-206: Building Commissioning Services
- 871-207: Energy Audit Services
- 871-208: Resource Efficiency Management
- 871-209: Innovations in Energy
- 871-210: Water Conservation